Software to restore lost Macintosh data
Macintosh operating systems are graphical user interface based OS that is more user friendly than MS-DOS operating system. It was exclusively developed by Apple Inc. for Macintosh computer systems. And other Apple products that are based on Mac operating systems are like Mac Book, Notebook, iMac, etc. Mac hard drives usually are of HFS file system which is entirely different from FAT file system of Windows. Many other file systems supported on Mac are, HFS+, HFSX, NTFS, etc. The data on these hard drives can be easily lost even though Mac OS is secured from threats and malware. The reasons are many but most common reason is human errors.
Assume that while processing some data on Mac, you accidentally formatted the hard drive. Formatting is one such process that erases all the data from drive to check the usability of the drive to read and write data into it. So, the address value of all the files will be lost and thus the data will become invisible and cannot be accessed. You can access those lost data from formatted drive by means of recovery software until and unless the drive data is not overwritten. If the drive is overwritten with new data then you cannot restore the lost data as it is deleted permanently. There are many such situations that lead to data loss from Mac system. They are:
- Accidental deletion of volumes – Re-partitioning the hard drive volumes is done to utilize the available memory space. During this process in case if you delete any volume containing important files then the data is lost.
- System shut down – While processing any data on Mac if the system suddenly shut downs then the data that were being processed will be lost.
- Accidental formatting – If you accidentally perform format or re-format of system hard drive or iPods, iPads, etc then all the data residing on it will be lost.
- Virus attack – If the system hard drive is affected by virus then all the data stored on it will become corrupt and thus it is lost.
- Emptying trash – When you empty Trash which contains all the restorable files then you may lose any important data.
- Deleting with key combination – The key combination command + shift + delete will cause permanent deletion of the data because the deleted data will bypass Trash.
The software helps you to recover files from trash Mac that are deleted. It is the best file recovery software Mac that effectively retrieves deleted files and lost files. The software can be easily used on all versions of Macintosh OS. This is one such recovery software that easily recovers all the lost files and folders within less span of time. The software retrieves all file types like word files, documents, folders, pictures, video clippings, audio songs and other files.
- Recovers all file types like .doc, .xls, .txt, folders, etc from corrupted Mac hard drives.
- Restores inaccessible files from various hard drives like SCSI, SATA, etc.
- Recovers different media files like photos, videos and audio files that are deleted or corrupt due to various reasons.
- Recovers all files from different hard drive file systems like HFSX, HFS+, FAT, etc.
The software is very easy and simple to use. Just download the software on Mac system and install it on the system. Follow the recovery steps and restore the lost data. The software is available in demo sort so that you can make a trial before you can actually purchase it.