“Can anyone suggest me an easy way to recover Windows 8 data? Yesterday morning, I mistakenly deleted a partition on my Windows 8 partition. I have stored many important files in that deleted partition. I am extremely worried about how to perform Windows 8 recovery data without losing a single file?”
Microsoft is a growing and one of the leading OS manufactures in the globe, their latest OS release is Windows 8. This OS comes with an enhanced data security and safety features such as Refresh, File history, Reset, etc. by using which user can take frequent and secure backup of all the data automatically. In spite of these features, sometimes the user may lose data from these Windows 8 OS. In such circumstances, you can use Windows 8 Recovery software which can easily recover your deleted or lost data from it within few clicks of the mouse.
Reasons for data loss from Windows 8 OS:
- You may lose data from Windows 8 while you are upgrading your previous version to Windows 8 OS and during upgrading if any error occurs.
- The data may get deleted from the Windows 8 OS if you accidentally select the wrong folder or files while deleting unnecessary files or folders.
- Errors while defragmenting your Windows 8 hard disk.
- Formatting Windows 8 partition or drive intentionally or accidentally without backing up its contents.
- Deleting a file/ folder from the Windows 8 operating system using “Shift + Delete” key combination by the fault.
- Using third party application to create or delete, resize Windows 8 partition.
- Emptying Recycle Bin folder of Windows 8 OS without previewing the files that are stored in it.
- Bad sector of hard drive of Windows 8
- Virus attack
- Antivirus program
- File system corruption
If you have lost data after such situations then don’t get panic as you can use Windows 8 Recovery software to recover deleted or lost data with utmost ease. This software has advanced scanning algorithm which scans your entire hard drive and performs Windows 8 recovery within few clicks of the mouse.
- Don’t add any files if you lose any data from the Windows 8 OS.
- Keep updated antivirus program to prevent your system from virus attack.
- Don’t save the recovered files back to the same drive from where you have lost the files.
- Always keep a backup of important data on some secondary storage device.
- Don’t interrupt the system while you are defragmenting Windows 8 hard disk.
Features of Windows 8 Recovery software:
- Using this software, you can easily recover deleted or lost data on Windows 8 as well as on the various version of Windows operating system such as Windows Server 2008, 8.1, XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows, etc.
- It recovers data from ExFAT, FAT, NTFS, NTFS5, etc. file systems.
- The software also restores files from the external hard drive, USB drives, iPods, memory card, memory sticks, pen drive, etc.
- It also supports the recovery of data when Windows 8 hard drive gets corrupted, damaged, becomes unbootable, crashes, etc.
- The software has “preview” option which helps you to view the recovered files before restoration.