Generally there are number of storage device such as HDD, SSD, Micro SD card, xD card, USB external drive, memory stick, FireWire drives, iPod etc. Micro SD card is commonly used on several multimedia devices (like digital camera, smartphone, tablet mobile, iPod etc.) to store music files, video clips, photos, and documents. It is available in several brands (Samsung, Lexar, HP, Kingston, Transcend, PNY, SanDisk and many more.) and up to 2 GB of storage capacity using FAT 16 and FAT 32 file system.
Have you ever lost memorable photos from Micro SD card? And want it back? If yes, then you can use Lexar Micro SD card recovery tool named as Lexar Image Rescue. It is the most recommended utility since it efficiently recovers files from Micro SD card of popular brands like Lexar, Samsung, PNY, SanDisk etc. The best tool to perform Lexar Micro SD card recovery on any type of data such as audio files, video clips, and images.
Some causes regarding loss of data from Micro SD card
- Accidentally formatted card: When you want to format pen drive or any other storage, but mistakenly you have formatted Micro SD card. Then all data (like audio, video, music, document etc.) will be lost that resides in the formatted card.
- Virus attack: If antivirus program is not installed on your computer, it may get infected by viruses, worms, malware etc. And when Micro SD card is connected to such virus affected computer it may affect the SD card data, and you will find that all data are missing from SD card.
- Interrupted while data transferring: Since Micro SD card having a low storage capacity, and rarely used in mobile phones, digital camera. It is always needed to free some space to store new data. So maybe you want to keep important data to computer storage, but while moving data to computer it gets interrupted due to power failure or any other error then you may lose data permanently from source and destination as well.
- Abruptly ejected card: Suppose Micro SD card is connected to the computer and you are playing videos from it, but suddenly, by mistake you have removed the SD card. In such situation, your videos may get corrupted and further it can’t be played on any media player.
- Accidental deletion: When deleting multiple unwanted data simultaneously from Micro SD card, wrong selection will lead to loss of data. Which will be erased permanently from SD card, since it doesn’t contain any backup folder like Windows Recycle Bin.
- Multiple uses of SD card: If the same SD card is used alternately on different devices then SD card may get corrupted or inaccessible, due to which you will be unable to reach SD card data.
Features of Lexar Image Rescue: It scans the entire Micro SD card memory to recover lost music or videos within few minutes. Ability to perform Lexar Micro SD card recovery of photos without changing the original format. Capable to recover files of Generic, as well as RAW file format, such as JPEG, PNG, BMP, MP3, MP4, AMR, AVI, MOV, SR2, CRW, CR2, KDC etc. Using this tool, the recovered files can be sorted on the basis of name, size, date and the extension of the file. It supports recovery of data from FAT 16, FAT 32 file system. Demo version of this tool provides an option to view the recovered file before storing on any storage device.